Cooling Mint Aftershave Tonic has a blend of anti-inflammatory and cooling ingredients.
The perfect middle ground between a traditional alcohol splash and a facial moisturizer. Powerful ingredients like aloe and jojoba oil work to hydrate, while witch hazel tones and firms.
- Aloe soothes and deeply moisturizes skin to prevent dryness or irritation after you shave. Aloe can also speed the healing of minor cuts and blemishes
- Witch Hazel tones and refreshes the skin to prevent any heavy, oily feeling post-shave. It also acts as an anti-microbial astringent to clean and close pores, meaning no ingrown hairs or razor bumps
- Bladderwrack Extract contains large quantities of vitamins, minerals and hyaluronic acid, which speeds up cell and tissue regeneration. It also helps to maintain the skin’s natural moisture level and reduce inflammation.
- Rosemary Extract contains a powerful antioxidant, carnosic acid, as well as astringent properties, allowing it to help maintain skin elasticity and improve skin tone.
- Jojoba Oil works to moisturize and protect skin post-shave, without clogging pores or leaving any heavy, greasy feeling on the skin
Handmade in Vancouver, Canada by Peregrine Supply
Fragrance: Cooling Mint
Ingredients List: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Leuconostoc /Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Panthenol, Lanolin, Sodium Lactate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, Allantoin, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Propanediol (and) Water (and) Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract