A game for two players
Code Cracker is a two-person deductive game in which one player tries to guess the code their opponent has designed.
- The code maker places the code in the 5 holes provided on the top side of the box. The codebreaker must not see these – the lid overhang hides them.
- The codebreaker must attempt to guess the colour code. They will be awarded a black peg for the correct position and colour and a white peg for the correct colour but the wrong position.
- The codebreaker has 5 attempts to solve the code i.e the sixth guess must be correct or they lose.
The kit includes:
- A 20 x 10 cm plywood box
- Game on the lid and pegs in the compartments inside.
- 5 coloured coding pegs (20 of each)
- Black and white key pegs (25 of each)
- Instructions included
Caution: Item contains small parts and may present a choking hazard
- Note: the type of wood and woodgrain varies
- Not for children under age 3
- Recommended for Ages 8+
The Code Cracker game is produced with great care.
The wood used to make The Toy Maker of Lunenburg products is harvested within 30 km. of their facilities from companies using sustainable wood practices. Local hobby farms use most of their shavings, and the sawdust is recycled for compost.
Made in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada
There are no reviews yet.